Beta cells of pancreas are responsible in production of a protein known as insulin. Insulin is responsible for glucose metabolism in body. Insulin casks out the excess of glucose in the body and converts it into the glycogen and then stores in the body.
- Diabetes is said to be running in families thus can be considered as a hereditary factor.
- Certain disease of pancreas may also lead to causing diabetes mellitus.
- An increased weight and obesity condition also interferes in the bodily activities thus causing diabetes mellitus.The major cause of diabetes now days are the nutritional efficiency.
- Consumption of diet rich in carbohydrates may also relates to in casual factor for diabetes mellitus.
- Stress and mental trauma is another factor that leads to diabetes.
- Decreased physical activities and lack of physical exercise may also cause diabetes.
Common symptoms of diabetes:
- Urinating often
- Feeling very thirsty
- Feeling very hungry - even though you are eating
- Extreme fatigue
- Blurry vision
- Cuts/bruises that are slow to heal
- Weight loss - even though you are eating more (type 1)
- Tingling, pain, or numbness in the hands/feet (type 2)
- Diabetes can be controlled by consuming fenugreek seeds. It is soaked in about a glass full of water and left overnight. Now these seeds are crushed and sieved from a fine cloth. Now this mixture is being drunk to se the wonderful result in 2 months.
- It is well known that having fish oil caplets is good when you have diabetes. Take one caplet when you wake in the morning and 1 12 hours later or when you go to bed.
- Half cup juice of karela (bitter gourd) is very effective in treating diabetes.
- When you have diabetes, any type of diabetes make sure you add 1 teaspoon of cinnamon in your daily diet.
- Grape juice is very helpful in controlling diabetes.
- Remove the seeds from 1 Bitter Gourd and blend it till it is a liquid. Drink this each morning before you have your breakfast.
- Mango tree leaves boiled in water and the juice is taken helps in curing diabetes.
- Consuming leaves of neem and bilva in mornings and evening is very effective in regulating sugar level un blood.
- Eating upto 3 grapefruits a day has also been helpful.
- Morning and evening walk is very important in diabetic condition.
- Garlic, ginger and onions are best options in curing diabetes.
- Pinch of pure turmeric powders mixed in amla juice (Indian goose berry) and eat daily in empty stomach.